|The San Francisco trolley by Cable Car
Classics, Inc., is targeted for the operator requiring an open-air
trolley for maximum passenger rode appeal and sightseeing enjoyment.
The Cable Car Classics commitment to driver comfort and operator flexibility
combined with our attractive, period-style vehicle incorporating a
heavy-duty, rear engine transit chassis, rugged steel box tube frame
and forward passenger entry make the San Francisco ideal for transit
fixed route operation.
The clean diesel power plant of the San Francisco diesel model
meets all state and federal clean air standards. As an option, the
San Francisco can be built with a John Deere 8.1L CNG engine, or
GM Vortec if desired.
Built to withstand the rigor of public transit, with attention
to detail and craftsmanship unmatched in the industry, Cable Car
Classics, Inc., trolleys are the answer for operators seeking beautiful,
fun, and reliable theme vehicles.
||San Francisco Model Features
- Rear engine transit chassis by major bus manufacturers.
- Spacious, sightseeing-conducive open air coach.
- Meets FMVSS/CMVSS.
- Wide forward entry with instep wheelchair lift (as an option).
- Solid American white oak trolley seats, paneling and trim inside
new maintenance free exterior trim.
- Polished solid brass stanchions and handrails.
- Solid cast brass, manually operated roof mounted authentic cable
car trolley bell.
- P/A with AM/FM radio, Cassette or CD, and 8 overhead speakers.
- Comfortable drivers compartment with separate heating and defroster.
- Gold leaf style banners and side panel decoration.
- Warranty and maintenance support service.