|The Golden Gate
Trolley by Cable Car Classics, Inc., is targeted
for the operator needing a slightly larger
trolley in areas requiring a closed vehicle,
perhaps due to weather constraints. The Cable Car
Classics, Inc., commitment to passenger appeal,
driver comfort and operator flexibility combined
with our attractive, period-style vehicle
incorporating a heavy-duty, rear engine transit
chassis, rugged steel box tube frame and forward
passenger entry make the Golden Gate ideal for
transit fixed route operation.
The John Deere 8.1L CNG model has a range of over 250 miles and
the low center of gravity of the underfloor fuel cylinders provides
excellent ride and roll stability. With fast fill valves, CNG fueling
can be accomplished in less than 15 minutes. The clean diesel power
plant of the Golden Gate diesel model meets all state and federal
clean air standards.
Built to withstand the rigors of public transit, with attention
to detail and craftsmanship unmatched in the industry, Cable Car
Classics, Inc., trolleys are the answer for fixed route vintage
style transit vehicles, or sightseeing tours. FTA Altoona, PA tested,
Transit Canada approved.
||Golden Gate Model Features
- Rear engine transit chassis by major bus manufacturers.
- Fully enclosed heated and air conditioned coach.
- Meets FMVSS/CMVSS.
- Wide forward entry with instep wheelchair lift (as an option).
- Solid American white oak trolley seats, paneling and trim inside
and new maintenance free exterior trim.
- Polished solid brass stanchions and handrails.
- Solid cast brass, manually operated roof mounted trolley bell.
- P/A with AM/FM radio, Cassette or CD, and 8 overhead speakers.
- Comfortable drivers compartment with separate heating and air-conditioning
- Gold leaf style banners and side panel decoration.
- Warranty and maintenance support service.